Friday, September 6, 2013

Starting Steam Room!

Hello! So for a while now I've meant to really force myself to find time between homework, classes, and general life. As an English major, I think it's probably good to be writing more and hopefully getting more constructive criticism on it.

I'm Steampunkphreak. I've written for a small - time website with friends on video games and I found it fun, and I've always wanted to pick back up on it! I love video games, the culture and everything that surrounds them, and come up with what I think are rather interesting. So I plan on writing on:

Video games

The world surrounding them

Geeky things in general

Any ideas that get suggested

So welcome to Steam Room! Where you go to soak in the steam and do some thinking.

Hope to write my first real post in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment